Auch der Sudan will mir paar Millionen zukommen lassen

Dear Sir/Madam,
I pray to God that this message come to you in good health. I am making this contact based on trust/confidence irrespective of the fact we have not meet ourselves, neither did we know before, Please Kindly accept my apology for bordering you with my problem, due to the nature of the situation i found myself as a victim of political crises in my country (Sudan) which involved lost of my parent during the war.

Dear I will love to have a long-term friendship with you also know more about you in other to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming, if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

I am a Sudanese, the Daughter of Late Dr.John Garang, My Late Father was the first Vice President of Sudan, and he was killed by the Sudan President Omar al Bashir in helicopter crash. The main reason of contacting you is to seek your assistance in the area of my future freedom/investment also for a helping hand over some amount of money my late father deposited in a security firm, which i am the next of kin. This money is USD11, 700,000 dollars Eleven Million seven Hundred.

Right now i am in Dakar Senegal,I came here after the death of my parents and i am in search of a foreign partner to help me retrieve the money from the financier firm also help me relocate out from this country, I have contacted the firm so many times but they said that they will not release the fund directly to me for security reason, the management of bank advise that i should present a foreign partner/sincere person or a company to stand on my behalf.

I am now asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim, I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction another 5% interest of Annual Income to you for handling this transaction for me which you will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely, and willing to assist me in transferring this fund to your bank account in your country, kindly reach me. I want you to know much about me so that we can achieve this together.Attached is my picture because i do not have swimming picture but i will try to get it for you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest by replying soonest.
Yours Sincerely
Aida.