phommel: Online now

sweetangle 26, Asian, Bangkok, Thailand

Warm welcome and pleasure to make new friends and maybe something more

I am Asian girl who 26 years old, I am down to earth , easy going, simply,pamper ,ordinary girl who love easy life, I have black eyes , and black hair, My hobbies are make cook, like down to bed, go out to shopping ,What is the love word , why do i come, because of I am looking to someone who love to care me, give me some a piece of love, Then he loves to jisow the love in my heart,Someone who tak... Online Now!

yhadsky 27, Asian, Cebu, Philippines

"i_leave_pc_on" Looking for Soulmate

Hoping to meet someone who can put a smile in my face,makes me happy,exciting and can give a sense to the conversation. Prefer who can spent time with me online,not too much busy at work and cannot even leave a message in a day.Can travel anytime he wants. And someone looking for marriage. Online Now!

agnes_buaron 28, Asian, general santos city, Philippines

im looking a man who are loving understanding and welling to marry me

im simple, understanding and caring. i like cooking and singing. if u like my profile just contact me i'm here always reply u. i'm looking for serious man who marry me and have a good family. Online Now!

penguinmay 24, Asian, Bangkok, Thailand

penguin looking good person

I am Penguin from Thailand,Asian girl i have black long hair, eyes,Single , easy going, open minded, thoughtful, imagine girl, i like good person, i don't like to make somebody be anxious me, i am interested in languages, history, reading stuff books, seeing the movies, comedy and romance, listen soft folk music, country, travelling, hanging out and date with friends when i have time i could stay ... Online Now!

maris_best06 33, Asian, Tacloban, Philippines

looking for a lifetime partner/marriage

hi, i am 33 yrs old..a single mom of a 2yrs old baby girl..i live with my daughter and with my parents..i spare my time with my daughter, playing with them, watching tv. i have interest in cooking, im caring, loving,,,,,,,,,,,, and sweet............... Online Now!

redroses07 43, Asian, Pasig City, Philippines

looking for friends and see what happen next....

im a simple person, warm hearted, sometimes im moody, im easy to get along with. Online Now!

wycley 28, African American, lynn, United States

a real man looking for a real woman

hi, my name is wycley, i am 28 years old live in massachusetts. i like playing soccer, basketball and football. i also like reading, watching tv(news). i don't really have much to say but i need a real woman in my life. Online Now!

sabia 36, Asian, BKK, Thailand

I NEED FRIEND FOR ENJOY

I'M EXPERT ABOUT THAI FOOD,LIKE SWIMMING,PLAY POOL AND NEED SOMEONE TAKE CARE FOR LEARN AND TEACH ME SOMETHING.. Online Now!

yoshidonna_2208 29, Asian, Fukushima Ken, Japan

im a simple person want to have more friends for those interested just mail me okey

im a jolly, simple, shy typebut funny person i want to go mall , driving, and spent time with my family Online Now!

sweetcandybeloved 26, Asian, NEW YORK CITY, United States

I have cam at msn...wasabi_crepes

I AM LOOKING SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND NOT FUN...PLZ MESSAGE ME IF U SAME AS ME............ Online Now!

12345678910Next >